Pages

Watch Now Carrie (2013) Movie Full HD 720p Streaming Online

Full Watch Carrie (2013) Movies uTorrent Blu-ray Without Download Streaming Online


Carrie Movie 123Movies 720p Without Downloading Streaming Online

User Rating: 6 out of 10 ★ From 3250 Users

Narrative Carrie (2013):

A reimagining of the classic horror tale about Carrie White, a shy girl outcast by her peers and sheltered by her deeply religious mother, who unleashes telekinetic terror on her small town after being pushed too far at her senior prom.

Casts of Carrie:

Chloë Grace Moretz, Julianne Moore, Gabriella Wilde, Portia Doubleday, Alex Russell, Zoë Belkin, Samantha Weinstein, Karissa Strain, Katie Strain, Ansel Elgort

Know her name. Fear her power.


Watch Full Carrie (2013) Movies Full HD 720p Without Download Online Streaming

Movie Description
Title: Carrie
  • Released: 2013-10-16

  • Genre: Drama, Horror

  • Date: 2013-10-16

  • Runtime: 100 Minutes

  • Company: Misher Films, Screen Gems, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

  • Language: English

  • Budget: $30,000,000

  • Revenue: $82,394,288

  • Plot Keyword : Drama, Horror

  • Homepage: http://www.carrie-movie.com

  • Trailer: View Trailer

  • Director: Avy Kaufman, Kimberly Peirce, Lee Percy, Stephen King, Marco Beltrami, Carol Spier, Catherine Harper, Christopher Moriana, Lawrence D. Cohen, J. Miles Dale
Get More About Carrie
In this remake of the 1976 cult horror classic, Director Kimberly Peirce tactfully repaints the repressed and bullied and telekinetic Carrie (Chloe Grace Moretz) exacts revenge upon her fellow prom-nighters. Julianne Moore seizes the day as Carrie's fundamentalist and demonically cruel mother

http://www.ihavenet.com/movies/Carrie-Movie-Review---Chloe-Moretz-and-Julianne-Moore.html
It was a loooong time since I watched the original Carrie movie. I was never a real fan of the original. I thought it took too long to get going and the ending was too tragic. But then, I was rather young when I watched it. Yesterday I sat down and watched the remake.

I have to say that I found it surprisingly good. Sure, the actual story of the movie with the poor girl being bullied by these school assholes, or in particular one asshole, cannot be said to be a story that really appeals to me. It is a rather depressing and frustrating story to say the least. It is a movie that, I myself at least, watched for the outbreaks of telekinetic special effects.

Having said that, I think that both Chloë Grace Moretz and Julianne Moore made commendable performances. Especially Julianne Moore who really made me riled up and squirm from frustration in my seat when she got started with her insane religious nonsense.

A remake is of course always at somewhat of a disadvantage in that you already know the general story and thus pretty much know what is going to happen. Thus I liked that they had splattered outbursts of telekinetic powers (= special effects) fairly liberally also in the early parts of the movie. I do not remember that Carrie was showing very much of her powers until the very end in the original. For me this made the movie more interesting to watch as it would have been both boring and frustrating if it had been nothing more than the bullies, and Carrie’s crazy mother, harassing Carrie until the very end.

The end, well I still think it is a rather sad one. I would have been much happier if Carrie would have gotten her revenge and somehow survived but then, that would have been too much of not-following-the-book instead so I guess I have to live with the depressing ending.

On the whole I am positively surprised by the movie. It is a remake that adds modern flavor and special effects without destroying the general look and feel of the original.


10 comments:

  1. World Rally Review 2013 WRC HD Download Duke VideoNovember 8, 2020 at 1:14 AM

    WRC is THE benchmark for tyreshredding gravelspitting mudslinging action and this allaction review gets right into the heart of it160From Rallye MonteCarlo in January to the closing stages of Wales Rally GB in November it was a year full of excitement and

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fields marked with an are required Email Recaptcha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 720p in a CRT Tube TV November 2005 Forums CNETNovember 8, 2020 at 1:14 AM

    The 360 has 720p for all its games and Id like a TV that will do that natively if it will make a difference Any word on whether the new Sony CRTs out at the end of the year so Sony Customer

    ReplyDelete
  4. China 720p Crt Tv China 720p Crt Tv Manufacturers andNovember 8, 2020 at 1:14 AM

    China 720p Crt Tv China 720p Crt Tv Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory Source a Large Selection of 720p Crt Tv Products at crt tv21 inch crt tv kitcrt tv board from China

    ReplyDelete
  5. A short documentary about our 2018 Coastal Range Rally We had Ronnie hop around from car to car with a camera in this is the outcome Fun drives good people breakdowns and comradery

    ReplyDelete
  6. See the best Cr7 Wallpaper HD collection If you see some Cr7 Wallpaper HD you’d like to use just click on the image to download to your desktop or mobile devices

    ReplyDelete
  7. BLOODY PIT OF HORROR Full Movie English HD 720pNovember 8, 2020 at 1:14 AM

    A photographer and his models go to an old abandoned castle to shoot some covers for horror novels Unbeknownst to them the castle is inhabited by a

    ReplyDelete
  8. 18 by heman11 on DeviantArtNovember 8, 2020 at 1:14 AM

    Share your thoughts experiences and the tales behind the art

    ReplyDelete
  9. Find content from E and the NBCUniversal family of networks on

    ReplyDelete
  10. Watch the Latest Movies and TV Shows for FreeNovember 8, 2020 at 1:14 AM

    Free Streaming of Movies and TV Show The Most Movies and TV Shows online with the highest quality New Movies and Episodes are added every hour

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.