Pages

Free Watch Now I Drink Your Blood (1970) Movies Full Length Online Stream

Free Download I Drink Your Blood (1970) Movie Full 720p Without Download Online Streaming


I Drink Your Blood Movies Movie High Definition Without Download Online Streaming

User Rating: 6.2 out of 10 ★ From 43 Users

Storyline I Drink Your Blood (1970):

A band of satanist hippies roll into a town and begin terrorizing the local folk. After raping a local girl, her grandpa goes after them, only to be beaten and forced to take LSD. His grandson then plots revenge on the satanists by feeding them meat pies infected with blood from a rabid dog. They turn into crazed lunatics and begin killing and/or infecting everything in their path.

Movie details

Title: I Drink Your Blood

Released: 1970-01-01
Genre: Horror
Date: 1970-01-01
Runtime: 90 Minutes
Company: Jerry Gross Productions
Language: English
Budget:
Revenue:
Homepage:
Trailer: Watch Trailer
Director: Jerry Gross, David E. Durston, David E. Durston, Lyman Hallowell, Henry Kaplan, Clay Pitts, Jacques Demarecaux, Charles Baxter, Irvin Carlton, Loren Frank

Casts of I Drink Your Blood:
Bhaskar Roy Chowdhury, Jadin Wong, Rhonda Fultz, George Patterson, Riley Mills, John Damon, Elizabeth Marner-Brooks, Richard Bowler, Tyde Kierney, Iris Brooks


Watch Streaming I Drink Your Blood (1970) Movies HD Without Downloading Streaming Online

Learn More About I Drink Your Blood

10 comments:

  1. Rediscover these 20 obscure horror films from the 1970sNovember 2, 2020 at 3:30 AM

    The 1970s is generally considered one of the finest decades in cinema history and it was a fertile time for the horror genre as well You know the classics of course movies like The Exorcist The Omen Halloween The Texas Chain Saw Massacre The Hills Have Eyes Dawn of the Dead Carrie and others all became horror landmarks while even old staples like British studios Hammer and Amicus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Directed by Andy Milligan With Allan Berendt Hope Stansbury Patricia Gaul Michael Fischetti A werewolf married to Draculas daughter try to survive in late 19th century Staten Island

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Twisting History of Fake Blood in Film TopicNovember 2, 2020 at 3:30 AM

    It took a long time in the relatively short history of cinema to reach a point where blood was shown at all During the advent of filmmaking in the early twentieth century blood rarely accompanied onscreen violence The few examples that feature notable scenes of bloodshed including Sergei Eisenstein’s Battleship Potemkin 1925 and Luis Buñuel and Salvador Dali’s Un Chien Andalou

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brief history of fake blood NewsNovember 2, 2020 at 3:30 AM

    Fake movie blood — sometimes called Kensington Gore after the street of that name in London — began evolving long before 1976 For blackandwhite films when blood was permitted at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mainstream films with underaged nudity IMDbNovember 2, 2020 at 3:30 AM

    A list where the characters of the actresses were underaged AFAIK the actresses werent Because iMDb has canceled the commenting option leave comments on FD by filmdates

    ReplyDelete
  6. List of vampire films WikipediaNovember 2, 2020 at 3:30 AM

    There have been numerous films based on Carmilla an 1872 Gothic novella by Irish author Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu and one of the early works of vampire fiction predating Bram Stokers Dracula 1897 by 26 years The story is narrated by a young woman preyed upon by a female vampire named Carmilla later revealed to be Mircalla Countess Karnstein Carmilla is an anagram of Mircalla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Full Movies On YouTube redditNovember 2, 2020 at 3:30 AM

    DECADE 19201929 19301939 19401949 19501959 19601969 19701979 19801989 19901999 20002009 20102019 2020present RESOLUTION CAM 240p 360p 480p 720p 1080p MOST CONTROVERSIAL June 2020 Black Girl 1972 of the Civil Dead 1988 DC Spotlight Shazam 2019

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watch Free Movies and TV Shows Online Free StreamingNovember 2, 2020 at 3:30 AM

    Tubi is the leading free premium on demand video streaming app We have the largest library of content with over 20000 movies and television shows the best streaming technology and a personalization engine to recommend the best content for you Available on all of your devices we give you the best way to discover new content completely free

    ReplyDelete
  9. 20 Small Tattoos With Big MeaningsNovember 2, 2020 at 3:30 AM

    Back in the 1970s the treatments for lymphoma were not as advanced as they are today She went there for a clinical trial We were all tested for a bone marrow match and out of my sisters and other close relatives I was a night before I was expected at the hospital I arrived in Cleveland and I did something selfish and didn

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.